Sunday, August 7, 2011

And So It Begins...

     Well, I have felt for sometime that I needed to start blogging.  I'm not sure why, I just thought I should.  I must confess that I am torn between 2 themes.  Do I write about spiritual matters, which are always swirling around in my brain?  Or, and I realize this is a HUGE leap, write about stupid things which are always trying to distract me from spiritual things?

     I suppose there is nothing wrong with doing both, besides, quite often the lines between the two are blurred.  Who knows, it may float off in other directions but at least this gives me a place to start...and so I shall, start that is.........

1 comment:

  1. Went to church this morning and sat next to a friend who told us that while arranging for OB/GYN care through the Moody AFB Medical Hobby Clinic she explained to the Medical Technician on the phone that she was 35 weeks pregnant, to which the MedTech responded...I swear I am not making this up..."Do you have proof of your pregnancy?" See what I mean about the "stupid" and the "spiritual" crossing paths?

    ReplyDelete